An update to the Republic Wireless app was released today at 1%, although it usually does take several hours until it is available via the Google Play Store. We're starting at a 1% roll out since this is our first big release since the launch of the Republic 3.0 app. We'll monitor its progress with the aim of a 100% roll out by September 15, 2016.
This update is only for Republic Wireless 3.0 phones and includes the following:
- Detect usage of Android Nougat's Data Saver feature.
- Fix for voicemail greeting playback.
- Fix for blank screen sometimes shown during activation.
- Fix for icon rendering issue on some phones.
- Fix for blank caller ID in visual voicemail when the call was received from a restricted number.
- Various stability improvements.
For instructions on how to update your Republic Wireless app, please go here.
Thanks, and have a great day!