Phones Supported on Clear Choice Plans
The following phones work with Republic Wireless Clear Choice plans.
Phones currently available in our online store and supported through our Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) program
- Huawei Ascend 5W (H1623)
- Moto G4 (XT1625)
- Moto G4 PLAY (XT1607)
- Moto G5 PLUS (XT1687) - Coming this spring!
- Moto X Pure Edition (XT1575)
- Moto Z (XT1650-03)
- Moto Z Play (XT1635-02)
- Nexus 5X by LG (LGH790)
- Nexus 6P by Huawei (H1511)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (SM-J320A)1
- Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930U)
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935U)
For a comparison of the phones listed above, please see our Comparison of Currently Offered Phones.
Additional phones supported through our Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) program, but not sold in our online store
- Google Pixel (G-2PW4100)
- Google Pixel XL (G-2PW2100)
- Moto G4 PLUS (XT1644)
- Nexus 6 by Motorola (XT1103)
- Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920T)1
1Only certain build numbers of these phones are compatible with our service.
For the Samsung Galaxy J3
Please note: The AT&T branded version of this phone is not compatible with our service.
For the Samsung Galaxy S6
Please note: The T-Mobile branded version of this phone is not compatible with our service.
Phones Supported on Republic Refund and Republic 1.0 Plans
- Moto E (1st Gen.) (XT1019)
- Moto E (2nd Gen.) (XT1526)
- Moto G (1st Gen.) (XT1031)
- Moto G (3rd Gen.) (XT1548)
- Moto X (1st Gen.) (XT1049)
- Moto X (2nd Gen.) (XT1094)
*If activating as a new service line, these phones will only work with Republic Refund plans. These phones are no longer available through our online store.
Phones Supported on the Republic BETA Plan
The Republic Wireless versions of the Motorola DEFY XT (557) and DEFY XT (557D) are the only phones that are supported on the Republic BETA plan.* The LG Optimus S is no longer supported.
*Only currently active DEFY XT's are supported. Once deactivated, these phones can't be reactivated.