Add a Line

You may add up to four additional lines to your account. To add an additional line to your account, please visit our online store. Don't forget to use the same email address that's associated with your existing account.

• What you'll be charged the day you order:
    • The cost of each additional phone.
    • $10 shipping fee per order.
  • What you'll be charged the day your additional phone ships (remember this is for existing members):
    • The recurring monthly membership fee (plus taxes and surcharges) per smartphone. This cost will be added to your next scheduled bill date, and will
      include a prorated amount to cover the time between when your phone is shipped and your scheduled bill date.

Things to remember:

The Add a Line promotion expired on August 31, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET.

What is the add a line promotion?

The add a line promotion gives you a $50 discount on each additional phone line you purchase and applies to both new and existing members. If you're purchasing for the first time and buy more than one phone line, the $50 discount will be applied to each additional line you purchase after the first one. If you're an existing member, you'll receive a $50 discount for each additional line you purchase.

Note: The discount is only applied when you use the promo code ADDALINE50 on the confirmation page of our online store. Please also make sure to enter the email address associated with your current account when prompted (otherwise the system will think it’s a brand new account and won’t apply the discount). You also have the option of choosing between our two plans:

1. You can choose the $19/month plan and pay $149 (normally $199) for the DEFY XT (not including shipping, taxes and surcharges).
  2. You can choose the $29/month plan and pay $29 (normally $79) for the DEFY XT (not including shipping, taxes and surcharges).

The add a line promotion is available through August 31, 2013.

How do I take advantage of the add a line $50 discount?

Existing Member: If you're an existing member, all you have to do is go to our online store, choose which pricing plan you'd like and type ADDALINE50 into the promo code box provided on the confirmation page. Once you've applied the code, your $50 discount will be deducted from your total amount due for each additional line you purchase.

Note: Please also make sure to enter the email address associated with your current account when prompted (otherwise the system will think it’s a brand new account and won’t apply the discount).

New Customer: If you're purchasing for the first time and buying more than one phone, simply type ADDALINE50 into the promo code box provided on the confirmation page of our online store. Once you've applied the code, your $50 discount will be deducted from your total amount due for each additional line you purchase after the first phone line.

How many additional lines can I buy?

There's no limit to how many additional phone lines you can buy. However, you can only purchase four phone lines per order.

When does the add a line promotion end?

The add a line promotion is available through August 31, 2013.

I haven't purchased yet, do I have to buy on separate orders in order to get the add a line discount?

No. All you have to do is type ADDALINE50 into the promo code box on the confirmation page of our online store. Once you've applied the code, your $50 discount will be deducted from your total amount due for each additional line you purchase after the first one. Just remember, you can only purchase four phone lines per order.

Note: Please also make sure to enter the email address associated with your current account when prompted (otherwise the system will think it’s a brand new account and won’t apply the discount).

Does the add a line promotion work for both the $19/month and $29/month pricing options?

Yes. You can choose from the following two options:

1. You can choose the $19/month plan and pay $149 (normally $199) for the DEFY XT (not including shipping, taxes and surcharges).
  2. You can choose the $29/month plan and pay $29 (normally $79) for the DEFY XT (not including shipping, taxes and surcharges).

Can I choose the $19/month option and the $29/month option on the same order?

Unfortunately not. If you'd like to mix and match our pricing options, you'll have to purchase on separate orders.

I don't see the add a line $50 discount on my order, what happened?

First, make sure you've applied the ADDALINE50 promo code into the box provided on the confirmation page of our online store. The discount will be automatically taken off the total amount due so you won’t see a -$50.00 amount on the confirmation page.  The total amount due will physically change. When the promo code has been added, you’ll receive a message stating it’s been applied successfully (see picture below). If you still don't see that the $50 discount was deducted, please contact the Republic Help team.

ADDALINE50 Applied.png

I used the ADDALINE50 promo code and purchased an additional line, but the amount I was charged doesn’t reflect the $50 discount, what should I do?

Please contact the Republic Help team and we’ll investigate the details of your purchase and contact you to review any available options.

What if I’m within my 30-day money back guarantee, can I still get the $50 add a line discount?

Please contact the Republic Help team and we’ll investigate the details of your purchase and contact you to review any available options.

I referred a friend to Republic, can they use the referral link I gave them and still get the add a line $50 discount?

Yes! Just keep in mind they can't already be an existing member. Referral credits are only eligible for new accounts. In addition, in order to be eligible for the $50 discount, they have to purchase more than one phone line. For more info regarding our Refer a Friend program, please visit our FAQ.