Beta Member Service Discount FAQ

10% Off Beta Member Service Discount

What is it?

An eligible member will receive a 10% discount on their monthly plan for the life of their Republic service line.

Who's eligible?

• Existing members who owned an LG Optimus S and upgraded to a Moto X or Moto G before LG Optimus service ended.

• Existing members who purchased a Motorola DEFY XT by September 25, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET and upgraded to a Moto X or Moto G.

• Existing members who purchased a Motorola DEFY XT by September 25, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. ET, but haven't upgraded yet will also be eligible for this discount once they upgrade to a Moto X (1st. and 2nd Gen.), Moto G, Moto E, or future phone.

FAQ

Do I have to keep my service line active in order to receive the discount?

Yes. If you qualified for the 10% discount, but then canceled your service line, you cannot get the discount back. Your service line must remain active in order to continue receiving it.

Is the discount applied to my entire account or just one service line?

The discount only applies to each DEFY XT or LG Optimus S phone line upgraded to a new pricing plan, not the entire account.

How do I get the 10% Beta Member Service Discount if I want give my DEFY XT to someone else (like my kid), but still want an upgrade for myself?
Glad to hear that the DEFY XT is getting a second life! You’ll still need to go through the upgrade process in your account, but then you can reactivate your DEFY XT for the designated new user.

Monthly Plan Charges after the 10% Discount

Wi-Fi Only: $4.50

Wi-Fi + Cell Talk & Text: $9

Wi-Fi + Cell + 3G: $22.50

Wi-Fi + Cell + 4G: $36