To compose a text message:
- Tap Apps.
- Select Messaging.
- Tap the New Message icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Enter message recipient(s) in the To bar. You must enter a 10 digit phone number (phone number including area code).
- Enter message text in the Type Message bar.
- To add an attachment, tap the Attach icon at the top right of the screen.
- For other message settings, tap the Menu icon at the top right of the screen.
- Tap the Send icon at the bottom right of the screen.
NOTE: Only videos taken through the Messaging Capture Video function can be sent in a message. Existing videos captured through the Camera app will result in an error message stating the video is too large.
NOTE: MMS (text messages containing picture or video files) can currently only be sent to or received from certain carriers.