This document provides information regarding how to change your Republic Wireless 3.0 plan.
Change Your 3.0 Plan Using the Republic Wireless App
Please note that the icons you see on your phone may vary slightly from the ones in the following instructions.
- Tap apps.
- For the Google Pixel and Pixel XL, swipe up from the bottom of your home screen to open the app drawer.
- For the Huawei Ascend 5W, begin at step 2.
- Open the Republic Wireless app on your phone.
- Tap the Plus icon on the right side of your screen.
- Tap the Change Plan icon.
- If prompted to sign in, sign in with the account owner's email address and password.
- Select the plan that you would like to change to.
Note: If you are upgrading your plan, the change will take effect within a couple of minutes and you will be charged the difference between your current plan and your new plan1. If you are downgrading your plan, the change will take effect on your next bill cycle date and you will only be charged for the plan you select.
- Tap NEXT.
- Review the information about the new plan, then tap CONFIRM PLAN UPGRADE or CONFIRM PLAN DOWNGRADE.
- Tap GOT IT.
1Keep in mind that all plan changes are set to recur every month. So if you only need the extra data from an upgraded plan for the rest of your bill cycle, you’ll need to do a second plan change (after you’ve upgraded your plan and before your next bill cycle date) to downgrade your plan back to where you want it for your next bill cycle.