Discussions

Announcement 1 We've moved our member Community forum!
ronaldm.gl2dsv
How do I update my RepublicWireless phone?  I currently have a Moto G4.  I would like to replace it with the Samsung J3.  I do not see how to purchase it with this option.   Ideally I can purchase it right away without opening a new phone number.  Then when it arrives I just move over the SIM card.  If I need to do it some other way, please let… (Show more)
in Discussions
beng
Use this thread to discuss and ask any questions pertaining to our Special Offer: 6 Months of FREE Service.
in Discussions
mekir.pbve0v
I received Android 7.0 update notification the other day and pushed the update this morning. When the update was finished, I found all of my photos in Gallery were missing as well as some video files. What is the wrong with the device?
in Discussions
markg.goyjub
After talking with google and being shuffled over to motorola, I thought my problems were solved.  This super factory reset of my moto e has made the problem of Unfortunately, google services has stopped into to an absolute nightmare!  Now my phone can't access Google servers at all so no way to update things from within the gui.  So can't… (Show more)
in Discussions
elizabethm.76xkyj
I got a new phone about 2 months ago.  Since then I haven't been able to get my google calendar events to show up on the phone.  The google accounts are synched and both show up in the settings of google calendar.  It's just that the entire calendar is
in Discussions
bend.wfqcdi
Yesterday I got a warning that I had used 75% of my data, today I have none of my 1GB left at all. This is strange because I am on WIFI all day apart from a couple of hours during my commute. Looking at the data usage breakdown Android OS is responsible for .92gb basically in the last two days and I have no way of seeing what the culprit is. … (Show more)
in Discussions
jamesb.98qwle
I a few weeks, I will be traveling to japan, will my phone work there or can I change sim cards?
in Discussions
southpaw@rw
I've just posted an update with some more details about our Community move to Discourse.  Please take a look and let us know if you have any questions.    Those of you who are already familiar with Discourse or who have been helping us test it as our new home for Community, please let us know what your favorite features are!
in Discussions
ashleye.pzjwg0
I have the moto g 4 32gb. For some reason I am suddenly not able to receive text messages or send text messages unless I am in wifi. It just says that there is a new message to download and it wont download until I am in wifi. Can you help me out?   Moderator's note: Title edited for length.
in Discussions
lloydk.t8165c
How do I get to the keypad with insignias, such as $, when I am talking to someone on my  Moto G phone? When I touch the keypad symbol, the phone number keypad comes up, not the one where I can get to (@,#,$,% and etc). What do I do to get to that. Thank you, Lloyd
in Discussions
alyr.zepgv1
I just received a spam call that appeared to be from someone in my contacts.  What would cause this? On what end is there a problem?
in Discussions
Load more items