Community Blogs

Announcement 1 We've moved our member Community forum!
seanr
Starting at midnight we will be migrating The Republic Community forums over to the new, Discourse-based platform. I thought I should let all interested parties know what to expect.   Here are the steps, in order:   At midnight the current community will move to a “read-only” state. Members can log in but they will be unable to post new topics or… (Show more)
in Republic Help Updates
beng
Receive $200 off the Moto Z from Republic Wireless! From now through May 20th, get the Moto Z for $499 when you order via our online store.*   To see a list of all of our current offers, please see Special Offers and Promotions.   *Discount applied at Checkout. Promotional price of $499 for the Moto Z on republicwireless.com is valid through… (Show more)
in Republic Help Updates
beng
Are you considering switching to Republic Wireless or know someone that might be? Starting tomorrow, get 6 months for FREE!   See our recent PWK blog post for all the details, and be sure to check out the FAQs below.   Have questions? Join the discussion, here.   FAQs  Who is eligible for the 6 months FREE service promotion? This promotion is… (Show more)
in Republic Help Updates
beng
Today, we're excited to announce that the Alcatel A30 is now compatible with Republic Wireless through our Bring Your Own Phone (BYOP) program!   For a list of all compatible BYOP phones, please see Republic Wireless Phones.
in Republic Help Updates
ryan.m
Our Community, The Republic, launched 5 years ago as an online customer success engine dedicated to the vision of "helping millions of people save billions of dollars".  It is a community built on fairness and transparency, where Republic Members give a little and get a lot in return.    I've just started my journey with Republic Wireless, so it… (Show more)
in Republic Help Updates
beng
Starting today, receive $50 off the Moto Z Play from Republic Wireless! From now through May 27th, get the Moto Z Play for $399 when you order via our online store.*   To see a list of all of our current offers, please see Special Offers and Promotions.     *Promotional price of $399 for the Moto Z Play on republicwireless.com is valid through… (Show more)
in Republic Help Updates
southpaw@rw
A couple of weeks ago seanr announced that we will be moving our Community from Jive to Discourse. Here are some additional details about the move.   Will members need to create new usernames, passwords, and avatars in the new forums? No. The new forums will use the same authentication process we already use for Help, My Account portal, and the… (Show more)
in Republic Help Updates
beng
Today, Samsung released a Maintenance Release (MR) Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. Please see below for release notes and instructions on how to install this update.   Samsung Galaxy S7 MR Build Number: NRD90M.G930UUEU4BQD2 Android™ 7.0 Nougat April 2017 Android security patch   Samsung Galaxy S7 edge MR Build Number: NRD90M.G935UUEU4BQD2… (Show more)
in Republic Help Updates
beng
Today, we’re excited to introduce our new BETA program, Republic Referrals! Check out our recent PWK blog post for all the details!   If you’re an account owner, and didn’t receive an invitation, you can sign up using the link below by May 9th for a chance to be included in the BETA.   Republic Referrals BETA Sign Up   We’d love to hear your… (Show more)
in Republic Help Updates
jben
PHONE (Moto E~G~X - Required settings)… (Show more)
in Amplify
Load more items