3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 25, 2012 8:50 AM by southpawkb RSS

why can i not port my sprint number to republic

1 Bar

why can i not port my sprint number to republic

• Re: why can i not port my sprint number to republic
    southpawkb Ambassador

Hello vicsueb,

A list of possible reasons is here: Why can't I transfer my existing number to Republic?

If you need a specific reason for your number, you may need to submit a support ticket with that question. Getting Help from Republic

~~~~~

SouthpawKB, Optimus owner, not a republic wireless employee

1 Bar

Thank you for your reply, but none of the above applies. Before signing up I checked to see if my number could be ported and it came back positive. I suspect it might be that when I chose my RW number I picked the same area code (561) but picked a nearby county within the same area code because it had a (600) prefix 561-600-**** I suspect that might be the trouble, if by chance that is the problem is it possibke to change my RW existing phone # to match the exact county that my Sprint # is associated with and try porting it again. Again thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question.

vicsueb

southpawkb Ambassador

Hi vicsueb,

If none of the issues in the document I linked to apply to your issue, then you'll need to open a support ticket to get help with the specifics and perhaps get the porting resolved.

To open a support ticket, click "Home" at the top of this page.

In the big search field near the top of the page, type "port."

Scroll down past all the search results and click the green "Ask Us" button that looks like this:

That will launch the support portal for you, and you'll be able to open a support ticket.

~~~~~

SouthpawKB, Optimus owner, not a republic wireless employee