AnsweredAssumed Answered

The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask: Member Edition

Question asked by katelynn Employee on Jan 21, 2015
Latest reply on Nov 30, 2015 by cecily

We hear some incredible stories from the people we communicate with on a daily basis here in the Community. You are all such great contributors to the success of our company and deserve to be recognized in a fun, conversational way. That said, we are hosting a new series in our blog called "The Same 10 Questions We Always Ask," and we want to feature you!

Answer these questions in the comments section below, and we’ll reach out to you via Direct Message if you’ve been selected to be featured in our new blog!

Please note: If you participate, we ask that you be willing to share a selfie with us for the blog post (we will reach out separately for that).  Also, keep in mind that this will be an ongoing series on our new blog, and we will be posting profiles throughout the year, so you may not see yourself featured right away!  But don’t worry- we will let you know before it goes live.

First Name:

City, State: 

1. How did you hear about Republic before becoming a member?

1. What was your WiFi vs. cellular data usage last month?**  How’d you stack up?

1. What have you done with your Republic savings?

1. What’s the coolest/best spot where you’ve connected to WiFi (i.e. the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro -- it happened!)

1. What’s your favorite app on your Republic phone?

1. Who do you stay connected with the most?

1. Where’s your happy place?

1. What’s your spirit animal?  Why?

1. What gets you out of bed in the morning?

1. What’s the next item on your bucket list?

Thanks for participating - we look forward to hearing your responses!

**How do I find my cellular data usage?

Outcomes